Saturday, March 14, 2015

Learning Goals

I am excited to be taking Information Fluency and Inquiry Learning this semester as I pursue a Masters Degree in Instructional Technology. In my job as an educator I have had the privilege to work with many teachers in helping them navigate technology for their classrooms. The resources and possibilities are vast and overwhelming. I have several learning goals I hope to achieve by the end of this semester in this class. First, I want to hone my skills in developing a classroom that incorporates Inquiry Based Learning. I am looking forward to concentrating on this area of learning. My next goal is to build my PLN in an organized and accessible way. I feel as if I am bombarded with information and I hope to use the activities,tools and learning opportunities presented in this course to filter and fine-tune that information and make it  more organized.  My last goal is to refine the tools I use and methods I use to teach research to my own students in my high school English class. I am looking forward to a great learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment